If you are interested in learning more about Pegasus, or have any general questions, please send us an email at email@example.com.
It's easy to get onboard Pegasus and after a few quick steps, you can get started with creating a local version of your IPB site or a LPB site.
- Introduction meeting: We'll set up a meeting with your team (brand team/creative agency) and set expectations around your site(s).
- Create user accounts: We will ask you to provide some basic information to get set up with access.
- Training: We will share training videos and guides to help you to get started. You can also schedule time with our team to have a session via Lync or Google Hangout, where they will demonstrate the features of the backend CMS.
- Content upload: You will work to load content into your site. Our team is available to help every step of the way.
- Go-Live! You will continue to receive support after go-live when you need it.